The session will include:
- Pre-course work and homework for reinforcement
- Highly interactive elements and activities from beginning to end
- Opportunities for participants to review content being presented
- A Trainer and a Facilitator where a main role of the facilitator is to ensure participants are taking ownership of their learning and are being constantly involved
- A survey/poll at the end of each session to evaluate its success.
- Review and reinforce concepts from Module 1
- Discover their influencing style and understand how to leverage their results to be successful in their role
- Understand the power of the ‘DNA’ of Influencing model in developing more effective influencing strategies
- Participate in activities to visualise and reinforce each of the model’s components
- Create a Stakeholder Influencing chart as a method to influence their stakeholders more effectively
- Practice the concept and skills presented in this session via various activities
This training can be accessed as a standalone module, or as part of a modular suite of training as follows:
Virtual Classroom: Influencing without Authority (19.5.16) – Module 2 (Ref T203-2)
Virtual Classroom: Handling Difficult Conversations (7.6.16) – Module 3 (Ref T203-3)
Virtual Classroom: Selling your Ideas in an Assertive Way (16.6.16) – Module 4 (Ref T203-4)
** SPRING OFFER **
Discounted Fee for a multiple booking of Virtual Classroom modules (to be received by 30th April 2016):
1 module: £120.00 + VAT
2 modules: £225.00 + VAT (saving of £15) *
3 modules: £335.00 + VAT (saving of £25) *
4 modules: £430.00 + VAT (saving of £50) *
Please note that minimum numbers apply for each module to proceed.
*All bookings must be received and paid for by the 30th April 2016 for the discount to apply. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of bookings as PAYPAL payments cannot be accepted on this occasion.