This one–day workshop is aimed at those aiming to take on a PH Consultant Role who will need to be able to formulate and present a sound business case to key stakeholders to gain their backing for new initiatives.
- As a result of attending the workshop participants will be able to:
- Use a Gap Analysing Process to create a Business Case.
- Identify the needs of key stakeholders.
- Structure a persuasive presentation to sell their Business Case convincingly.
- Use powerful Presentation Skills to present their recommendations and solutions to gain commitment to them.
- Handle questions and objections from key stakeholders effectively.
- Manage disagreements and conflicts using a collaborative approach.
Jeremy Francis BIOG:
Jeremy’s main involvement is with organisations in the public sector and is in delivering bespoke training solutions. His focus is on organisation development, leadership and change management training, and one-to-one coaching in the Health Sector.
Cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances may occur at any time. Where dates are varied by PHAST, course participants may request a full refund if the new dates are not convenient. Please see our full cancellation policy.