PHAST has a unique blend of public health expertise and pragmatic management grip. We build teams to suit the needs of our clients and add value by applying the evidence from research into innovative and practical advice.
We offer clients:
- Independent public health expertise
- Public health methodologies to evaluate programmes and services.
- Expert information and intelligence, data sources, tools and techniques
- Evidence based and ethical decision making
- Public health training
- Quality assurance
We deliver high quality projects and training in all three traditional domains of public health;
Health Promotion, Health Protection and Health Services.
We have completed over 400 projects to date. These range from health needs assessments and service reviews for individual organisations through to the national 'Informing Healthier Choices' programme with the Department of Health.
We have undertaken projects for both providers and commisioners of health and social care programmes and services. Our client list includes:
- European Union
- Department of Health
- Department of Work and Pensions
- Public Health England
- NHS England
- Regional Offices
- Greater London Authority
- Local authorites across London
- Shire County Councils
- CCGs across England
- Charities such as St Mungoes, Macmillan, Diabetes UK
- A number of International projects
We always welcome new partner opportunities to collaborate and deliver projects where client requirements might necessitate or benefit from such a partnership. We currently have partnership ventures with public and private universities, consultancies and charities.