This one day course is ideal for those who lead a team whose members are geographically dispersed. Team members might be doing the same job or performing as part of a multi-functional team. The challenge for the team leader is to lead and manage at a distance both at an individual and team level. This requires competence and confidence in a number of skill areas including using a remote team management process, communicating with team members, motivating team members and using teambuilding activities. The output of this course is a concrete personal development plan to improve/develop skills in this challenging area of expertise.
As a result of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key contributors to effective Remote Team Leadership
- Assess their skill profile against a model for Remote Team Leadership and plan improvements in their skills
- Use a Remote Team Leadership Process effectively
- Improve the day to day management of their teams as well as improve the project management skills of team members involved in cross-border projects
- Develop their insights and skills in the areas of communicating and motivating remote team members
- Build high performing remote teams.
If you would like any further information please contact Marion Deacon on email@example.com
NOTE – PRICE INCLUDES VAT