This workshop is the second in a series of three sessions, exploring the tendering process for health and social care contracts.
The full day workshop is structured around a group task and an individual task ending with a plenary session. The two tasks give participants the opportunity to practice the real tasks involved in the tendering process within the safe environment of the workshop. There is detailed report back and debrief after each task so that participants have ample opportunity to reflect on the experience of the tasks and consider how they can be translated back into the workplace.
- Participants will follow the processes used in the production of a winning tender including:
- Assembling the tender team
- The key stages in preparing the tender
- Key skills in writing and presenting the tender
- Quality assuring the tender
- Developing a systematic objective approach to tendering
- Understanding how the organisation needs to adapt to enable the tendering process to be more efficient and effective
- Developing practical tools and techniques for improving how the organisation tackles the tender process
- Understanding the benefits of adopting a project management approach to tendering
The second, or award, stage of tendering involves responding to the Invitation to Tender (ITT) and completing a Method Statement.
- Developing an understanding of writing styles appropriate for method statements
- Understanding how appraisal officers approach the task of appraising method statements and using this understanding to improve writing style
- Understand how supporting evidence strengthens the method statement
- Develop appraisal as a tool for improving method statements
This workshop is a part of a series of three sessions exploring the tendering process for Health and Social Care contracts, while each workshop can be taken on its own, it is recommended that all three are undertaken. Please see the Current Courses page of the website for further information on the Introduction to Tendering for Health and Social Care Contracts and the Winning Tenders workshops.
If you would like any further information please contact Marion Deacon on email@example.com
Please register your interest to attend this course at this time – available dates to be advised shortly.
NOTE – PRICE INCLUDES VAT