NHS Buckinghamshire commissioned PHAST to provide a review of evaluations of five areas in health improvement:
- The effective use of telehealth in behaviour change interventions
- The role and promotion of self-efficacy as a factor in behaviour change programmes
- Approaches to engage men in preventative health services
- The effective use of media health improvement campaigns
- Identifying effective approaches to building adult emotional resilience.
Tom Dent carried out this work for PHAST, with literature searching by Fran Griffin and quality assurance by Sheila Adam. The reports provide an overview of currently available evaluations of relevance to public health specialists in areas similar to Buckinghamshire, and include our recommendations to the public health team.