Taster webinar is Giving and receiving feedback
Aim of the session
To be efficient in giving and receiving feedback with clarity and impact.
What’s it all about?
Giving Feedback is one of the most important things that leaders do yet one of the things they dread. However it needn’t be scary. This webinars provides the tools needed, even down to some key phrases to use in tricky situations.
- Have a clear easy to use framework for giving feedback both positive and constructive criticism
- Understand key factors to pay attention to when receiving feedback
- Practising giving feedback and discovering own strengths and growth areas in doing so
- Discover the essentials of making it clear in order to get the impact you need.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Know the framework for giving feedback
- Know their own strengths and development areas to work on
- Define actionable steps to improve their ability to give feedback while being clear and concise
How it will be delivered:
This will be a 1 hour interactive webinar, with a host and presenter. Participants are encouraged to be prepared to take part and share examples from their own experience of needing to give feedback, which adds to the richness of this interactive webinar. Note: there is no limit on the number of delegates on the webinar.